FOOTBALL WORLD

donderdag 14 juli 2011

REAL MADRID: Sergio Ramos: "The extension of my contract is a dream come true"


   


       Pepe: "I'm happy at Real Madrid and delighted to stay at the place I want to be at"

Sergio Ramos and Pepe addressed the media in Los Angeles. Both players expressed their happiness for extending their contracts with Real Madrid.
Ramos
"I've seen my dream of extending my contract come true and I will now try to keep my name alive as long as possible here. My first thought was to stay here because I've always felt appreciated."

"We are very excited about starting a new season and we are anxious to correct the mistakes we made last year. We only think about preparing ourselves and doing our best both collectively and individually. Mourinho is serious and demanding. The team needs a leader to handle everything with rules and constant stabilty. Mourinho is the ideal man for that job and we are delighted about it."

"Zidane is the perfect man for the job he's doing. We are proud to have him support us and as our beacon in the executive body and coaching staff of the club. His experience could do us players a lot of good because we are young and ambitious. His doors are always open to us in order to address any type of problem."

"Varane is rather young and has a bright future. Zidane recommended him for a reason. We hope he integrates to the team as soon as possible. He is fast, solid and creates good ball movement."

Pepe
"I'm happy at Real Madrid and delighted to stay at the place I want to be at. The coach also played a crucial role in getting my contract extended."

"Training sessions are being tough. We only want our beds at night to rest."

"Kaka is a great player. I hope things turn out well and that he can help us. He will be very useful to us and he can bring much to the team."

"Coentrao is an excellent player and he is now at a great club. He will work very hard and is wise with the ball at his feet."
Source: realmadrid.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten