FOOTBALL WORLD

maandag 4 juli 2011

"I'm dying to start working for the best club in the world"

Nuri Sahin shared his excitement for starting work at Real Madrid with AS. His knee injury is completely healed and he believes he can make Mourinho's starting lineups.

"I'm starting to believe all this is real. Signing for Real Madrid is a dream come true. I have a lot of faith in myself and I think I'll make the starting lineup if I avoid injuries."

"I feel as great as I did before being injured. I intend to work out as hard as my teammates because I am very excited to start this new era."

"My agent told me I would receive a phone call from someone at Real Madrid. Five minutes later I answered the phone and was shocked to realise it was Mourinho. I thought it was a joke at first. I want the holidays to end because I'm dying to start work."

"Zinedine Zidane is one of my role models and I will look very closely at what he did at Real Madrid."

"Barcelona are in optimum form, but Real Madrid were named the best club of the previous century, which means we're still the best team in the world."

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten