FOOTBALL WORLD

maandag 11 juli 2011

Beckham: "Real Madrid are building a powerful team"


Beckham
                               "They can win every championship; Mourinho is a genius"

David Beckham talked to Marca about facing his former side Real Madrid with LA Galaxy this week.
"Real Madrid are building a powerful team with important players. They scare opponents. I'm sure they can win all championships. They also have one of the best coaches in the world. Mourinho is a genius. He's proved it on every team he's coached."

"We have a week to prepare well for this match. This isn't just another game for me. It's special. It will be a beautiful and incredible fixture for the crowd. We will face a side I have much affection for. I couldn't face them last year and I don't want to miss it."

"I want to see Casillas again and other great players, such as Cristiano Ronaldo. He is amazing, one of the best. I hope to play against them. My back pain's given me a rough time, but I'm ready to play again."
Source: realmadrid.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten