FOOTBALL WORLD

woensdag 7 maart 2012

Back from vacation

Hello everyone!

After 3 nice and very hot weeks in Brazil I'm back in the Netherlands.
I've traveled a while, visited some different places ... but if you're curious you can check my other blog later - http://silsplace-believer.blogspot.com/ - for some more details.
Well, as a football freak, couldn't resist and went to see a football match. There wasn't any spectaculair matches at the time because of the Carnaval, but I was on a small town and paied a visit to Criciuma vs Chapecoense ... well ... I know it doesn't say much but Criciuma won 2 times the Brazilian Championship in 2002 and 2006 and once was the champion for Copa do Brasil (Brazilian Cup) in 1991.




It was not a first class football, although they're on the first division, but it was fun to watch it surround by all the samba drums and other brazilian instruments ...

... and the score?
1 - 1

Well, here are a few pictures of the match







Thanks for reading ...
... and now I'll carry on with my European Football updates!



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten